1. Clear the clutter. Believe it or not, clutter affects how you feel. <a href="Removing clutter helps you become less frustrated and more organized. You will be able to relax and become more productive and creative.
2. Breathe. Feeling stressed? Take a deep breath. Practice breathing from your abdomen for 20 to 30 minutes a day to feel calmer and reconnect your mind and body.
3. Laugh. When we laugh the body actually experiences positive changes from stress reduction to pain relief, improved mood, and more. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. Get a massage! Recent studies have shown us that a little massage goes a long way to helping the body cope with everyday stress. What happens during a massage, besides the “ahhhh,” is that the muscles relax, circulation is increased, and even pain is reduced to refresh your mind and body.
5. Do yoga. The list is long on the benefits of yoga, from decreasing stress and lowering blood pressure to helping you sleep better and more. Ommm…
When you take care of yourself, you can better cope with everyday stresses and live your life with ease.